Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does the winter weather make you depressed?

I hate that fall and winter are going to be coming back soon. The winter weather makes me extremely depressed. Its so cold, dark, dreary, and wet outside that it gets me extremely depressed. I want to move to Arizona, or California somewhere where the sun shines more and the temperature is more hotter, but all of my family is here in Michigan and i afraid to go someplace where i don't know anyone.Does the winter weather make you depressed?
im sure it has something to do with cabin fever, being clumped up indoors is never fun, get out and dress warm, find something to do that you like outside, sledding skiing, snow ball fights, or building snow men, winter is also a great time for pictures and stuff of the outdoors
its still summer



y u thinkin so far ahead







i love the snow



SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!





but yea warm is good tooDoes the winter weather make you depressed?
Yeah, me too.



I also live in Michigan and last winter I went through a long period of depression. It was terrible. Go to Arizona. I Love it there.
Nope! I love the winter! It's so beautiful!Does the winter weather make you depressed?
Cal. sounds good. I'll come with.
no way

I love winter activities especially skiing

I just don't like driving in it.
i love fall and winter
Yes, the only thing I have to look forward to is my birthday and snowboarding. :(



I'm in Michigan too.
winter weather. does not make me depressed. it actually makes me happy. because i hate warm weather.
not at all
No i love snow
i love fall. winter is ok at first then it just drags out. so yeah towards the end i do.
No. I hate summer because I can't stand it when it's all hot and muggy and I'm sweating like a pig. I prefer the fall and spring!
Yeah, it can. It's called Seasonal affective disorder, oddly enough SAD.
Winter is the best season! Let me tell you why.



No bugs

Nice weather

Snow is great

Sleeping is great

Hot chocolate

Christmas

Holidays, etc
it makes me happy
I've lived in the Chicago area my whole life, so I'm used to the winter weather. It's just a fact that in the winter it will be very cold.

It doesn't really affect me.
i LOVE THE WINTER.

the summer makes me depressed.

I NEVER GO TO THE BEACH

even though i look quite fabulous in a bikini..and why should i the sun makes you WRINKLY.





i hate the heat

at least in the winter you can cover up so your warm

whereas in the summer you could walk around naked and still be burning
No it makes me as jolly as a Roger.
I love fall, it is my favourite season, but, yes, I dread winter.
Don't worry, that's normal. But know that it's not as dark because the sun that you do get that isn't hot, is shining from the white snow. And the snow only makes a day whiter. Not darker. So no, I never feel depressed in winter.
Nope. I was actually born on December so I love the winter. LOVE playing with the snow.
fall's ok... normally it's very orange and warm.. and it has halloween..... and that's usually 80 around here.. but...



winter scares the living you know what outta me!





i hate it... oh i hate winter.. now if it were warm and one or two days of nice snow hits then it's warm right after the fall of the amazing white craptasticness... that'd be ok...





BUT NOOOOO! uh uh has to be ice and 400ft of the crap... ugh! and not one single dingleberry knows how to clean their sidewalk!



OR drive in it.. it's like soon as they any freezing rain or any snow it's like OMG OMG i'm going to have a SERIOUS ACCIDENT! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Well it's like this..

I love the summer weather if we have had loads of winter weather.

I love the winter weather if we have loads of summer weather.



I don't like it if it's ALL the time.

(But you get used to it if you live in England :/)

But I don't want summer all the time either
nope I love it =]
no its calming for me
i love winter

my school is in a rural place so it looks so pretty when it snows
yep it does ...... and its right around the corner .... just keep going in the winter ..... keep doing exercise to avoid the depression and take brisk walks .......
No way!! It brings my family together!! And by together i mean scrunched up near the one heater near the one sofa. So yea!!
no, i love it. it seems cozy...not because it's cold outside, but because everyone stays inside :]
I'm the same way. I hate winter. I want to move to the same exact places actully.

No comments:

Post a Comment