Thursday, January 26, 2012

For people of arizona only!! Are you Arizonians used to the extreme hot weather?

I'll never be used to the EXTREME weather of July...and I've lived here almost my whole life. I love jumping in the pool when the outside weather is like 110, lol. But now, October, it's perfect!For people of arizona only!! Are you Arizonians used to the extreme hot weather?
yea iv lived in Arizona my whole life you get used to it after awille i love it you can ware tank tops and shorts everyday of every month! HA HA
I been here for 3 yrs and I still hate summer. I do love being able to wear sandals, shorts and tank tops almost all year round including at night. I've learned to stay indoors during the day in summer. It's not that bad once you learn how to stay cool but I'm still dying to move out of here!!For people of arizona only!! Are you Arizonians used to the extreme hot weather?
yes, its cold any where out of state
Remember that in most areas in Arizona we do Not get the awful high humidity like Florida does except for maybe 5 weeks in late July and August. The dry heat is very easy to acclimate to and after the sun sets the evenings are pleasant compared to most other places who have lots of really Hot weather in the summer months!For people of arizona only!! Are you Arizonians used to the extreme hot weather?
I don't know that you get USED to it, you learn to tolerate it and you learn what time of day to go outside and when to be in your nice cool house or cool car or in the cool mall.



I've lived here 21 years and it really doesn't change, it's HOT in the summer and lovely in the winter. The biggest thing is the lack of humidity. When you go other places, such as Texas or the east coast, the humidity is draining...we don't have that here.
Yeah, that's why I spend more summer hours inside (home, mall, theater, other) enjoying the a/c.



Seriously, the heat isn't so hard to deal with.

That 100% humidity in the East/Midwest can make an 85 degree day seem more like one of our 115 degree days.

Ick.

Believe me, the dry heat is easier to live with.
Ive lived here for 4 years and came from Portland, Oregon....No ive never gotten use to it.
I've lived in an area of Arizona where summer highs can be in the 120s for 21 years. I will never get used to it. I am a hermit in the summers. I just stay in under the A/C. I am moving north of here next spring where the high for the last two years that I have been checking on it has been 99. I can hardly wait! That kind of heat is brutal.
I was born %26amp; raised in Phoenix. I'm 27 and still can't stand the heat. Most people seem to get used to it, but not me. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment