Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are the climate in California and Arizona the same or similar?

I've lived in California my whole life and I plan to go to college in California. Its a few more years away, but I won't even consider colleges in the Midwest/East. Particularly because of the cold weather in the Winter, tornadoes, hurricanes etc...I hate anything below the 60's. I know Arizona has some really good colleges. But I don't want to go if I'm going to be freezing my butt off for a majority of the time. Is CA and AZ's climate similar?Are the climate in California and Arizona the same or similar?
I live in AZ.

It's SO HOT HERE! The winters are NOT COLD unlike Answerer 1 said..



It gets to about 50* here in the winter.. COME TO AZ! :)

We could chill. Haha.

:)





Yes they're very similarAre the climate in California and Arizona the same or similar?
Arizona is hotter in the summer, colder in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment