Monday, January 23, 2012

Is Arizona unbearably hot? Is it nice weather or not?

I've heard since it has 'dry heat' and isn't as humid it is nice there? Is there a lot of job growth? I currently live in MI and want to move after I go to school. Because I don't like it here, and will have a hard time getting a job.Is Arizona unbearably hot? Is it nice weather or not?
I live in Michigan as well and back in 2002 I went to spend some time with my uncles in Pheonix, I stayed for 9 months. The average temperature on a summer day like 110 degrees. You really can't go outside. But dry heat or not, an oven is dry heat but you wouldn't stick your hand in there would you? Arizona is also extremely boring, I wanted to shoot my brains out when I was there. Nobody ever came outside on my block, for about 6 months I didn't know any of my neighbors.
It's pretty hot, and the whole "It's a dry heat" thing is kind of bogus, in my opinion. I've lived my whole life in MN and WI and I hate winter but I've spent this summer in AZ and it isn't all that dry, mainly because a whole lot of people find it appropriate to irrigate the desert. I'm okay with the heat, really, but I did just live through twenty some days of temps over 110 and it does wear on a person. I can't quite imagine what it would be like if you actually had to go out and work in it, though I see my nephew do that daily.



Everything here is hostile and wants to hurt you. There are icky critters and malevolent plants everywhere you turn. It's a harsh and jarring landscape, though it does have a certain beauty of its own.



Phoenix is a big city and when I was planning on moving here, rather than just visiting, it seemed as if opportunity was pretty good. I guess that would depend on the areas you were looking for but there is certainly a large and diverse industry in the region.



Bottom line, for me, is that I hate the Midwest but I can't wait to get back there.Is Arizona unbearably hot? Is it nice weather or not?
Arizona is really hot in the summertime but it is starting to cool down... and by cool down i mean like 90's but the winter time is incredible and same with the fall and spring seasons! The dry heat is better because your hair wont frizz and you dont feel all sticky! the job growth is relative it depends on your field of intrest. but like any other city it is a recession so people are getting laid off.
I live in MN, and went to college in AZ.



I prefer the one month of terrible humidity in MN to the year round dry heat in AZ. It's not that it's terrible, it just that it's so boring.Is Arizona unbearably hot? Is it nice weather or not?
Its not humid which is a nice change of pace from where I am. It is hot but you will get acclimated to it and it is pretty nice.
The sun is really brutal, but the shade is nice %26amp; its ok if you don't go out around noon. Arizona also goes through periods of floods too so there are flash floods
Yes especially Phoenix arizona the hottest city in the country.
trust me there's spiders there that crawl under ur skin and lay eggs and eat ur flesh...ugh!



answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At.RNwmqeIFajkyxajupjhbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090823083439AAdMGxI
I couldn't stand it at all when I went there for a day because I'm used to cold weather.
yeah its dry heat which is harder to get used to
Its Burning Baby Burning Like I mean On Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
yes its great i went there on holiday the other month
  • compare cars
  • jdm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment