Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it possible that I brought the cold weather to WA?

I am pretty cool, maybe a little too cool. I seemed to have frozen the whole western side of the state!



Should I maybe move to a climate that needs to be a bit cooler like Arizona?Is it possible that I brought the cold weather to WA?
That would be such a nice gesture



Share the COOLNESS
Awww, that's just pure coincidence! Your presence simply coincided with the climate changes caused by the relationship between temperature, pressure, condensation, and wind direction. Perhaps your "coolness" may have precipitated it, a bit, though. :o)



No need to move to Arizona at this time unless it becomes a continuing phenomenon due to global warming.Is it possible that I brought the cold weather to WA?
that is possible, I fart alot, and live in GA, and my fart stinks, so last week when there's a mysterious smell in NY, that is said to come from NJ, well, that could have been me, it could be my farts
you must have flown over oklahoma on your way cause its colder than s*** here~!Is it possible that I brought the cold weather to WA?
no
Washington state has always been pretty cold place, now Arizona was awful cold last night for a change. southern California was around 20's that's pretty cold for around this area.

chin
?
You can't take credit for that. The weatherman explained it all on TV last night.
if so....please come to North Carolina and kill some of the criters before summer
haha o yeh how about u go around the whole world to stop global warming...



thanks for the 2 poitns
Please move. We need some warmth here.
Couldn't hurt. Perhaps you are a weather god, ala Freezemiester? I'd get business cards printed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment