Monday, January 23, 2012

Why is Arizona a good place to live weather wise????

Only if you have breathing problems. I may have to go there to live but I hope not. There is no beaches, Well water is horrible. Many snakes and scorpions. Mountains are not beautiful like the Blue Ridge Mountains are. I guess it would be called a good place if you lives in a congested area or in a cold place. I haven't been there since 69. I did like flagstaff. But I like to see a tree occasionally. I also like spring water and mountain streams. And to Canoe the New.Why is Arizona a good place to live weather wise????
well it's very diverse weather wise, the foothills of the rockies are in northern arizona which is very temperate. and southern arizona is a desert so it's very hot in the summer, warm in the winter, very little rain, just one wet season. and it's barely ever cloudy at least during the summerWhy is Arizona a good place to live weather wise????
Its not its too hot and dry in my opinion.... I was just there last weekend and you can only do things early in the morning or in the evening or your skin will melt off....... but hey if you like the heat then AZ is the place for you. ...( Prescott and Flagstaff are not AS hot)Why is Arizona a good place to live weather wise????
The Hopi's believe this is the only place to survive when armageddon arrives. Beside it is beautiful.
because its "hot" but it isnt humid, so you dont get all gross feeling. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment