Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I find a consistent world weather report?

I am always curious about the weather in different areas of the world. For instance, during the winter I like to check the weather where it get severly cold, places like Alaska, Greenland, Canada, etc. In the winter its also fascinating to see the weather in southern parts of the United States, places like Arizona, Las Vegas, Texas, etc. I'm right in the middle, so its cold half the year and hot half the year so its interesting to see what different climates experience.Where can I find a consistent world weather report?
met office



its my favourite site to check the weather on :)



you get weather for everywhere, marine weather, ski resort weather, europe weather, world weather, lots more! xWhere can I find a consistent world weather report?
Accuweather.com



It's awesome and it fills all your criteria

No comments:

Post a Comment