Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the coldest and the hottest weather you have been in?

I was in Phoenix, Arizona for 122 F / 50 C and I was in Deering, Alaska in -46 F / -43 C.What is the coldest and the hottest weather you have been in?
Just a little backround on me first.



I used to be a Long haul truck driver and have traveld all the lower 48 and up to Barrow Alaska



I have been in Death Valley and have experienced

120+ DegF

and temperatures as cold as

-75DegF ambient Temp with a wind chill of -150DegF 90Mph Winds
holy crap, you win!

provo, utah 110 F

stevens point, wi -20 F

(after a certain point, it just doesn't matter anymore, does it?)What is the coldest and the hottest weather you have been in?
The hottest weather I have been in was in Cape Canaveral in August of 1998, temperature reached 108F with a heat index close to 120F. The coldest weather I have been in was -30F in Dolgeville, NY with a windchill recorded at the local 911 center of -80 below zero!!!!!! Wind chills that cold cause exposed skin to freeze in literally under 3 minutes.
Hey, you dat gurl that say that its -2 F in Alaska now. I answered that question, too. It was asked by BAND GEEK!



Yonkers, New York (Above the Bronx) was about 105 F back in July 2004. (Hottest Weather)



Yonkers, New York (Above the Bronx) was about -7 F a few days be4 my birday (birthday) back in December 2004. (Coldest Weather)



I live in Yonkers, New York (Above the Bronx)What is the coldest and the hottest weather you have been in?
Rajasthan

hottest morer than 50 deg %26amp;

winter i don't rememer.but not that much asa at ALASKA
The hottest weather I have been in is 100 F*. I was so hot. The coldest weather I have been in was -5 F*. It was freezing.
Hottest-111 in Las Vegas

Coldest- negative 34 in Minneapolis
108 f in the nevada desert is the hottest, -46f in the arctic
122F in Casa Grande , AZ



It was 45, in the morning when we got on the plane, and 122 when we arrived at my grandparents house that afternoon. . My brother was sick for two days.( he was 10)



-38F in Port Crane , NY



I was 14 , %26amp; was delivering newspapers . Scared me the first time my eyelashes froze to my face . Everything went black, ( because eyes wouldn't open). For an instant I thought I'd gone blind , 'til I realized what had happened. ;D It was "up" to -31 when I got done , about an hr %26amp;1/2 later .

One other strange thing . The river wasn't completely frozen over yet . Steam rose from the open water, went up about 200' , and then came down as snow , in a very small area .







Ahhhhh. Dolgeville . "The Gateway to Little Falls" ( joking. Just made that up . It's probably OK . Little Falls was a dump , though)
Ottawa, Canada -40 F

Lubbock, Texas 119 F
REFRIGERATION ENGINEER AND HAVE TO WORK IN FREEZERS MINUS 40C THATS COLD.

AND WAS IN TURKEY AND IT WAS 47C PHEW TO HOT FOR ME COULDNT BREATH
Hottest was in Vegas, about 118 F and coldest was here in Salt Lake City, about -2 F
Las Vegas, NV 121F(hottest) and Germany -33F (coldest).
I remember helping first aiders at a multi-building fire in Asbury Park, NJ when it was so cold we had to chip the ice off the firefighters. The winds were straight in off the ocean that night, and spread the fire from building to building with burning embers. I had on long johns, jeans and a pair of my boyfriends sweats and my legs were still numb.
The hotest temperature I have been in was in Gulf Shores, Alabama and it was about 104 degrees F. The coldest weather I have been in was Buffalo, New York at 3 degrees F.

No comments:

Post a Comment