Saturday, February 18, 2012

Arizona State University?

I hope in attending ASU soon and I was wondering if you have been or are currently enrolled at ASU if you could tell me what its like there..school,people,atmosphere [no not the weather]..actually ive never been to Arizona..so Id like to know about the weather aswell..



Also..if you are planning to attend ASU and live outside Arizona [or in whatever]..feel free to email me..id like to atleast know of some people that are going to go there..before I actually go :)



my email can be found in my yahoo answers profile..just click my name up there :)



thanks



%26lt;3,

RocsyArizona State University?
I've been there many times...I was really knocked over on the the facilities...from the dorms, the athletic facilities, to the classrooms. They put / are putting / and contiue to put money into expanding their facilities.



The library is first rate and the computer lab was one of the biggest I've ever seen from taking college tours.



The W.P Carey School was voted one of the top business schools in the country. They also have many other excellent degree programs.



The have a few campuses with the Tempe being the main and largest. If you contact ASU...they have recruiting tours that go around the USA...we went to one and it was pretty informative. They also have a Facebook community where you can get a lot of your questions answered





Yes, I know, it has a party school reputation but, it was very very impressive. Besides, what school doesn't have some kind of reputation. Right now airfares are really inexpensive (especially Jet Blue) go there and take the tour...you won't be disappointed.



I would highly recommend it...you definitely get all that you pay for.



Good Luck
I do not attend ASU, but I may go there if I decide to not attend UCLA. My mother moved to Arizona, so I may want to be closer to her.



ANYWAY, I've been on campus. It's nice. I really liked it. The people I met there were really nice. For some reason, people seem more friendly in Arizona than in California.



And the weather...kinda sucks. Well, it depends on what kind of weather you like really. Summer is blazin' hot. It gets insane. And summer is so long. Last year, it didn't end till the end of October/early November...and started in April/May. And monsoon season isn't fun at all. Winters are nice usually, though.



You'll probably like it over all, though. Good luck!Arizona State University?
Hmm i really don't have an answer for you! But i have the same question im planning to go there too and i live in MN but i do go there every winter... Its nice weather just not in August! It gets really hot haha.
Im not going to ASU but my brother did. ITS AWESOME. the people are chill, the school is great theres a huge library with like 1000 computers and 10000000 books. The only bad thing is the 120 degree summers (no joke)Arizona State University?
It's awesome. Lots of school pride. But also known for a 'party' school.
Good baseball and PARTY

No comments:

Post a Comment