Saturday, February 18, 2012

Who likes Arizona (the state)?

I really love Arizona (the state)



Im from Minnesota and really enjoy the warm weather during the winter months and love the desert and mountains.



Just wondering who else likes the state and why :)Who likes Arizona (the state)?
I'm from Chicago and have lived here almost 15 years. Looks like you wrote my script as to why I moved here!! Add 341 days of sunshine on average each year and the ability to hike, camp, swim, party, water ski and snow ski on the same day in the Spring... just adds to the mystic of our state...



And, yes, you do get use to the summer heat, but you can also jump in a car and head up North and watch the Temp's drop into the 70's during the day in a less then 90 minute ride if you really need to cool off.....-)



Enjoy our Summer!!!!
I thought I liked it too. Until I moved here, now I freakin hate it. The landscaping sucks it's just tan blah gravel. No luscious green grass to roll around it, no pretty trees or flowers (unless the state planted them next to the highway). It's way too hot in the summer- I had to turn my air conditioner on in March that's just ridiculous. The people are awful- so much crime. There is absolutely no culture or diversity- the only culture here is Mexican. Mexican style architecture, Mexican food, hell half the radio stations and store signs are in Spanish! This is America people!Who likes Arizona (the state)?
i like it here cuz its big and there is also so much going on so your never bored. I have the hot weather tho im from montana so i love the cold. i dont like that there is so much crime and stuff and that border patrol is everywhere it makes you feel unsafe!
It's OK! but coming from California, it's a step down!

Summers really suck!Who likes Arizona (the state)?
I moved here from Chicago 5 years ago..i LOVE it

No comments:

Post a Comment