Wednesday, February 15, 2012

State weekend weather forecast?

So I'm frustrated. Here I am in Arizona and I want to go camping, want to take a trip for the weekend, but I know there is bad weather in a lot of areas. I cant seem to find a site that will give me a weather forecast for the weekend for the whole state so I know which direction to drive. The national forecasts are too vague and not helpful. Any ideas?State weekend weather forecast?
It does look like there are Severe thunderstorms in several areas of Arizona. Tonight will be a windy %26amp; strormy night as a Low pressure system from New Mexico moves West across South Central Arizona bringing with it excessive winds, dust, Severe Thunderstorms, with locally heavy winds. Watch for flooding. There is also and excessive heat Warning that will remain in effect until Sunday evening. Daytime highs will reach 115F %26amp; over night lows in the 90'sF.



After this evening expect a very hot weekend and hot nights.State weekend weather forecast?
I found a website that lets you choose the details you want for your weather forecast. It's interactive, and you can select the day of the forecast you want, the area, and the type. It's pretty detailed so just have a go at navigating your way through to what you want :) Here's the weather map: http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/graphic鈥?/a> - Reply if you need any help with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment