Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anyone with fibromyigla moved to arizona?

Anyone moved from cold weather to warmer weather because of having fibromyila? How did it effect you with pain?Any good suggestions??? Where is paradise valley? is it a good area?Anyone with fibromyigla moved to arizona?
I do have fibromyalgia and am currently living in Phoenix. I noticed a huge difference, because it isn't as humid out here, which makes the pain less to sometimes none.

I'm from Europe and was living in pain each summer and winter.

I like living here,but just moved out recently. Before I did visit at several times during the year and was just having a good time, being painless. I only noticed pressure in my shoulders this week, because the rain was coming and during the rain days, but since that doesn't happen much here, it isn't bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment