Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is Arizona a nice place to live?

i'm 15 years old and i've lived in michigan all my life. now my parents are talking about possibly moving to arizona next summer and i don't even know how it is there. and i'm afraid of leaving because almost all of my family lives in MI, and only a couple of my cousins live in AZ...i'll admit one thing i wouldn't mind about arizona though is the weather, because michigan is cold almost half of the whole year. but if any of you know a lot about arizona please tell me. would a guy my age like it there? what is there to do over there, and do people like basketball there? lol sorry if my questions are weird i just wanna knowIs Arizona a nice place to live?
It's in the 80s here right now. At 15 years old you can be outside whenever you want to be and not freeze your parts off. There are basketball courts everywhere to play on. In the winter you will not have to shovel the sunshine.



You'll make new friends when you start high school here so don't worry about that. Sports are big here at the HS level so take advantage of that. If you play baseball you will only get better at it because the weather lets you play more. Did you ever notice that the college teams from the warmer states do better than the teams from colder states? That's because they can practice outside year round.Is Arizona a nice place to live?
I've never been there but I've herd it's very nice. And you won't freeze like in Michigan it's warm there.Is Arizona a nice place to live?
According to the news, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment