Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I meet people if I move out west?

I live in NY now and will be graduating college next year. I want to go on for my MBA but I haven't decided if I want to stay and get it at my current school here, or go out west to get it, something I've always wanted to do...somewhere like Cali, Arizona, Colorado.



The weather would be beautiful and my mood would be raised greatly. However, I would be leaving all of my friends and family behind, and I'm worried about living alone out there. How would I meet people? Grad school probably isn't the best place. I'm kind of shy, too, so that doesn't help either. Any ideas?How can I meet people if I move out west?
It would be great for you. You constantly meet people at gyms, out walking, on buses. It really doesn't take long to find friends. When you first arrive someplace new, you spend a lot of time seeing the local colour and by the time you settle into a routine, you find you all ready know people.How can I meet people if I move out west?
www.meetup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment