Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the best town in Arizona to raise a family and be a teacher?

I want to move to Arizona because I want warm weather year-round. I am a Special Education teacher with 3 children, 8 and under. I want a small town near a bigger city. Good schools and safety are important. I have never been to Arizona. We live in Maryland.What is the best town in Arizona to raise a family and be a teacher?
I don't teach in Arizona, but I know a person who moved to Tempe and loves it... she says it's a growing city and she had no problem finding a job there. The quality of life, from what I've heard, is excellent.



Good luck to you!What is the best town in Arizona to raise a family and be a teacher?
Prescott....it is where BILLY JACK was filmed.What is the best town in Arizona to raise a family and be a teacher?
Wickenburg

You get the feeling of a small town.

You're not to far from Phoenix or Prescott.

And it is still large enough to have most of the amenities.

No comments:

Post a Comment