Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona?

Anyone out there enjoying Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona? Anyone wish they were? The weather is so awesome!!Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona?
Merry Christmas one and all!! Here in Glendale AZ, enjoying the crisp morning and waiting for the kids to wake up and see what goodies Santa may have left.



Cheers
travel to thbat place to say what is hapenning your self. doi not depend on others observe it personallyChristmas in Phoenix, Arizona?
I spent the season with my Aunt and Uncle a few years back in Tucson, wow what an experience from the usually cold ones. Merry Christmas.
I have a friend that lives in that area and talked to her last night (Xmas eve) and she also was saying how great the weather is. The rain started in my neck of the woods last night and it will rain most of today-oh well! The weather can't be perfect for everyone on this wonderful day.

Enjoy your awesome weather and may you have a safe and wonderful holiday.Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona?
My late Sister's family lives there and i had a dream about them last night..Weird this question came up..Happy Hollidays
I'm in Toronto area, Canada. No snow. Weather wasn't freezing, it was not bad. I love it, but can't hurt to see a little snow.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas neighbor, I'm just a hop, skip and jump away, Tucson, Arizona and yes the Weather is BEAUTIFUL Peace an Happiness and enjoy the beauty of the moment......
  • auto auction
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment