Sunday, February 12, 2012

How is Arizona?

If you live in arizona, i need you to answer this. I live in Michigan and the weather and economy sucks! Its so depressing up here and nothing to look forward to. i want to move to arizona with my fiance because ive heard there are tons of jobs and i know the weather is nice and hot. my dad lives there and loves it. i need answers!!! thanks!How is Arizona?
Yes, move dude. I live in Canton, Mi...when i can find a chump to buy my house, im gone. i used to live in Tempe, which is a few minutes east of Phoenix....the city has grown a lot in 15 since i moved out, and it is a lot less of a hick town than it used to be....

There are some people that like to complain about the hot weather, but those idiots are people who just like to complain.

Here in Michigan you stay inside your house from November 1 through April 1.....5 months wasted.....unless you like to shoot deer or freeze your butt off ice fishing or something corny like that.

So what if the temps are in the 100s in the summer? You can go outside into somebody's pool....you can hang out on your porch at 11 pm and eat dinner....what do you do outside during the 5/6 cold months in Mi? NOTHING

Everybody in Michigan is really fat because we hibernate during the winter, and the state is really flat and boring.

Your bags should be packed by now.
Phoenix is awesome. Real estate is high but it is declining a little now. There are a lot of jobs but only the real good ones are for professionals. Tons to do out there. I live in Alabama now and I miss it a lot, especially the golfing!How is Arizona?
I live in Arizona and I can tell you right off the bat that it gets hot quickly then very cold quickly. There are many jobs all over.The most famous attraction is the Grand Canyon. Also the stock market and economy is very fine.
Hello my fellow michigander. I live in Mi too and I just went to Phoenix to visit Arizona State University(my possibility for college this coming fall) and I have to say, after looking around the city for a couple of days, I became depressed as soon as my plane landed back in Michigan. The weater there cannot be compared to Michigans long nasty winter...and in terms of the condition economically, I can say this; everywhere you look around they're having big constructions on sites; building factories, and offices for all the big corporations moving into the city. My uncle bought a house in the Phoenix area and it is extremely nice for the price he payed. Environmentally, and economically, Michigan cannot compete with states like Arizona in attracting more people anymore.How is Arizona?
Though I live in nor cal now, I was raised in Mesa and absolutely loved it. It will always be my heart and my home. It is beautiful there. Wide open, clean, great weather when it's not hot and for the most part, better schools than you will find in any other state. I really suggest Mesa or Gilbert as opposed to Phoenix which is more crowded and not as nice. Chandler and Scottsdale are very nice but are upper scale and for higher income families.

No comments:

Post a Comment