Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am thinking about moving to Arizona.....HELP!!!?

I currently live in the IL area. I am from Chicago, but I am currently located in Peoria, IL. A year from now, I plan on moving to Arizona. I like how the weather there is warmer, but I don't wanna BURN up there! LOL. I am wondering what cities would be best to move in that I wouldn't be TOO disappointed on moving to Arizona??



I know that Arizona is right next to Las Vegas and California, so I'm not too far from back-up cities where I can have a good time. I just want some advice/suggestions on what cities to consider as far as moving down to Arizona.



I am in the career field of social work/social services, so finding a job shouldn't be too difficult. I just want some guidance. ALL OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED....THANKS!!I am thinking about moving to Arizona.....HELP!!!?
Phoenix, big city means more opportunities. over 2 million people live in and affordable city( 1 bedroom for $400 to 700)



From May to Sep, most days are over 100F, dry hot need a lot of drink. From Oct to Apr, the weather is gorgeous.I am thinking about moving to Arizona.....HELP!!!?
DON"T do it if you're Mexican.

And that's my advice to you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment