Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can a Saint Bernard live in Arizona?

I live in Phoenix where the summrers can get to be 110+ during the day.

I found a really cool breeder that will let me have a puppy for FREE if I just wire some money to Camaroon.



I am wondering if my Saint Bernard would do ok in such hot weather.

We do not believe in allowing animals in the house so it would have to stay outside.



Also what are their temperments like?Can a Saint Bernard live in Arizona?
Oh my Gosh, the troll lives in my city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the dog would die left in the elements.
Yes, please wire the money to Camaroon and live happily ever after with your pup in the desert.Can a Saint Bernard live in Arizona?
as long as it has a little barrel of brandy around its neck, a saint bernard can survive any where on the planet...
You really don't know how to use google do you?Can a Saint Bernard live in Arizona?
fk off you troll and get a life !! how much accounts do you have 10 ?
st bernards are massive dogs.

very nice temperments though, a friend of mine used to have one.

doesnt matter where the dog is living, they'll pant to cool down.
this is pissing me off .
This is really getting old..





Damn, this troll is just bugging the hell outta me..
Saint Bernards have an amazing ability of adapting to their environment. A saint bernard could live in the ocean a volcano or even the moon.







EDIT



There is more than one person who has a love for the Saint Bernard... They are not all my accounts.. This is my account and I love Saint Bernards

No comments:

Post a Comment