Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sun tanning tips in Arizona ?

So I like in arizona, so its already weather to tan.. It was 100 degrees yesterday -_- ugh! Anyway.. My goal is to be tan before summer(may 28th) that's when I leave to go visit my dad in another state. So I have a few questions!

1)How to even out tan lines? I got sunburnt on my back the other day so my upper back is dark while the rest one me is white. Also I have a shoe line :p lol

2) How to stay dark

3)How long should I stay in the sun?

4)Should I use tanning oil or lotion or what?

5)How often should I tan?

Sonce I'm from arizona, I wanna be dark before I leave.

Thanks guys! I award BA so, make sure you give the best answer :DSun tanning tips in Arizona ?
I live in Arizona too - the key is to use sunscreen when tanning. If you use sunscreen and lay out for around 30 minutes each day, you'll get a nice glow! (sunscreen, not sunblock! and I would suggest SPF 30, spray on) You won't get burned this way either :)

The only way to prevent tan lines is to really tan naked. If you aren't comfortable with that, make sure to take off the straps on your swimsuit so there aren't any tan lines there. Make sure to use more sunscreen on the areas where you are more tan so it gives your other skin time to catch up for an even tan.

Tan 4 or 5 days a week - not every day, because the Arizona sun is blistering!

I wouldn't use any tanning oil, it will make you fry.
  • wheels and tires
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment