Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I reduce my calf size?

I have heard that doing calf raises will reduce them, from some people, and that that will bulk them up from others. So which is it!! I got lipo already, so I know just muscle is left. I live in Arizona and cannot wear skirts in the 120 degree weather because I am embarassed.How do I reduce my calf size?
Calf raises will make your muscles larger - period. Your body responds to exercise by making the worked muscles stronger and this usually means increased size. Doing calf raises with decreased weight and a large number of reps might make them more toned, but it will NOT make them smaller. Only time and decreased activity will make your calf muscles shrink. This will be the result of muscle atrophy and will probably not result in a great deal of change from their current size and appearance.How do I reduce my calf size?
RUN......RUN......RUN!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment