Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is anyone from Chandler, Arizona? Or close to there?

Me and my mom are thinking about moving to Chandler Arizona and I just wanted to know what it was like. I'm from New Jersey and have never been anywhere near Arizona. I want to know what kinda of people live there, what's the weather like, driving laws, weird laws, the schooling, etcc .. Please and thank youuuu :)Is anyone from Chandler, Arizona? Or close to there?
I live on the Gilbert side of the Gilbert-Chandler border. It's home to some of the best shopping in the Valley (not as good as Scottsdale, but still has a nice mall). I would assume that normal people live here, haha... But it's HOT. Arizona in general is hot, especially in the summer. We're freezing at 50 degree weather and 90 degrees is fairly nice. I think you have to be 15 yr. 6 mo. to get a drivers permit, and 16 to get your license. The schools in Chandler is supposed to be really good, but try to go to Hamilton High School out of all of the high schools. :)Is anyone from Chandler, Arizona? Or close to there?
I live in chandler on the boarders of tempe %26amp; mesa. it's a safe residential suburbia. There's lots of malls such as chandler fashion square mall. The schools are good. The weather is 120-130 average in the summer time %26amp; 50-60 in the winter time. There's special lanes in the road just for bikes to ride on.Is anyone from Chandler, Arizona? Or close to there?
I use to live there. like to years ago. i live in mesa now. but chander is pretty tight. weather is hot in summer but nice in winter. aha. ahh idk you just have to feel it out for yourself
  • tagalog translator
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment