Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Im Thinking of moving to arizona, anyone know what its like?

Besides weather, I would like to know overall details of the people, towns, pay, rent?? Or if you do know any big differences from Il to Az...Im Thinking of moving to arizona, anyone know what its like?
I heard I.C.E isgetting rid of all the illegal Mexicans that dont pay taxes

Sedona is suposed to be very nice, and mystical

I have a friend that lives out there they have alot of house parties and bon firesIm Thinking of moving to arizona, anyone know what its like?
I grew up in az and unless your at the age to retire, Id say dont go. Even though az is trying to get rid of the illegal immigrants, they arent. The illegals have no fear there because they know the laws and know that they can pretty much do whatever they want without being sent back over the border. As for weather, fall and winter isnt bad but summer and even parts of spring is horrible. Thats for all places south of flagstaff. Many of the people there are fake. Phoenix is filthy, absolutely disgusting. Tuscon isnt too bad but theres nothing to do. And even flagstaff isnt all that great because its a college town. There arent many jobs in flagstaff so good luck supporting yourself. I will admit there are a few places that are nice like sedona or scottsdale but it comes with a hefty price. The retired are horrible there. I literally had a guy driving on the wrong side of the road (mind you there was even a median, a big one, so he had been driving down the wrong side of the road a long time) and when I honked at him he looked at me like I was the crazy one! With the select few things that are good out there, I dont think its worth it considering the bad. Taxes there arent the highest but close. Housing isnt all that reasonable. Id just say no now.

No comments:

Post a Comment