Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where did the Cards fans come from?

Were you hibernating waiting for something good to happen? Well here it is and all of a sudden, the Cardinals have a fan club. I'd just like to know, where were the Cardinals fans two years ago during their 5-11 season when they couldn't sell tickets. So please, someone convince me that Arizona fans are not fair weather and bandwagon riders.Where did the Cards fans come from?
closet
I live in Arizona, but I'm a Broncos fan and will stay a Broncos fan. Yeah, it's really ridiculous that people all of a sudden are sporting FITZGERALD and HIGHTOWER jerseys everywhere they go. All the talk two years ago is how much of a joke the Cardinals franchise was and how we needed to "clean house." Now every one is a Cardinals fan when just three weeks ago, they were fans of different NFL teams. For that single reason I hope the Cardinals get dominated in the Super Bowl, so those fans will be put to shame for bandwagoning.Where did the Cards fans come from?
Well like you said about that 5-11 season. How were people going to support their favorite team for THAT.



Now Cardinals are in the SuperBowl and they FINALLY have something to cheer for. Come on man, they're making franchise history.



So let it be, let it be (: .



Yeah I'm a Cardinals fan, I'm proud of it to.

Even if MAYBE Cardinals lose tomorrow alot of people will be upset.

But still either way I'm happy since they made it this far and improved SO much since last year.
Think of all the Cowboys fans, 49ers fans, cards fans (small number), and all the people who are jealous of the Steelers and mush them into one big bandwagon.Where did the Cards fans come from?
It's not that I'm a Cards fan, it's just that I don't like the Steelers. Go Cards.
The Cards fans came from outer space
Where did YOU come from? Never seen you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment