Saturday, February 18, 2012

Questions about Arizona!?

Why do you think Arizona is a beautiful state?

If you think the weather is always nice in Arizona.. why?

What things can you do when its nice outside?Questions about Arizona!?
arizona...its boring well it depends where in arizona your at! as for me its always hot so how much fun can you have with a 102 dgr outside? besides going in the pool and getting sun burn?Questions about Arizona!?
I don't know. I've never been to Arizona, but I wouldn't mind visiting someday. I've heard that the air can be really dry sometimes.

If you don't like it there at least you have family and friends to make things a little better r? :) When its nice outside I'd say its time to hang out with ur buddies ;) haha that's what I'd do.
  • spongebob games online
  • traffic cameras
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment