Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm going to Arizona next Saturday?

I live in Florida, and I'm going to Arizona next Saturday with my mom for a business trip. They told me that it is gonna be very cold there compared to the weather in Florida. Any recommendations or advices about the weather or places to have some fun?

We are going on a tour the very next day!









Thanks!

I'm going to Arizona next Saturday?
Go to the Grand canyon! Take one of the airplane or helicopter tours. You can spend days looking around.I'm going to Arizona next Saturday?
Hi I live in Arizona. Right now its kinda cold out for someone that is used to the heat. The Highs are in the low 70s and the lows are in the high 40s so it can get kinda cold but not too cold. There arent really any amusement parks in Az but there is like fiddlesticks, cracker jacks, the closest thing to an amuzement park is castles and coasters but ive never been there. It all depends on which part of Az you are going to.I'm going to Arizona next Saturday?
Where in Arizona?



Should be warm by Phoenix and points south. Flagstaff, 100 miles north of Phoenix could be cold. Flagstaff is at ~7000' elevation (higher than Denver). Phoenix is at about 2200' elevation.
  • spongebob games online
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment