Saturday, February 18, 2012

My mom is thinking of moving to arizona where my dad and brother live.i DON'T want to move.what should i do?

its tearing me apart. i have such good friends,and my besty since kindergarten.i just can't leave them.my mom hates the weather here that's why she wants to move.i would be crushed if i left them behind.My mom is thinking of moving to arizona where my dad and brother live.i DON'T want to move.what should i do?
Talk to her, it won't do anything most likely but you can try because it is your only option. Say hi to the moose's for me ^_^.My mom is thinking of moving to arizona where my dad and brother live.i DON'T want to move.what should i do?
It's not your choice and throwing a temper tantrum or begging isn't going to get your way. If you move, deal with it. Think of it as an opportunity to meet new people

No comments:

Post a Comment