Wednesday, February 15, 2012

By car, how long is it take to get from Coolidge, Arizona to...?

Missouri?



What type of weather do they have?





Ok, here's another questions. If you are wondering why I want to know these things is because me and friends want to make a story and it invovles this type of information.





Do you know any history about werewolves or wolves?



What types of jobs involve requiring to move a lot.By car, how long is it take to get from Coolidge, Arizona to...?
:/ Depends on what sort of story you are making I guess. Is it going to be mainly about werewolves? Or just wolves? But yeah there is a lot of history behind both of them. Even though most is just bs, unfortunately. Not for wolves though. I suppose I do but I'd much rather not write 5 paragraphs to a whole essay on this. So email me if you have any direct questions you want to ask or something. I think I can help you.By car, how long is it take to get from Coolidge, Arizona to...?
You can use the DIRECTIONS feature of MapQuest to get mileage and time distance.



As for weather, just search Google for "average temperature CITY STATE".

No comments:

Post a Comment