Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am crazy to move back across the country from New York to Arizona and just sell off all that I own?

Going to be 30 in 2 weeks. Lived in nyc for the past three years but grew up in Seattle. A lot of my friends live there in AZ now, cost of living is way cheaper and I love the hot weather. Plus my best friend said I can stay with her until I get settled. I'd really love to just sell all my stuff, pack my clothes and my dog and be gone. When I moved out here, I was totally responsible, found a job and apt first, shipped furniture, had a little nest egg to move out with...this time around, I'd be throwing caution to the wind (I'd move out with a job-wouldn't leave without that in place) but little else. Am I completely nuts to even fathom this? This city is really starting to wear on me! I miss this west coast, being close to my family. Any suggestions of how to make this happen sooner than later? The thought of another NY winter makes me want to cry!I am crazy to move back across the country from New York to Arizona and just sell off all that I own?
I think it would be an exciting adventure! Definitely go for it Sell everything. Moving heavy across country will cost too much, plus storing your furniture in AZ will be costly. Then, you can use the monies that you earn from selling your stuff to help out your friend with grocery and utilities.



I don't think it will be nutz at all. B/c you have the support of family and friends. You will have a place to stay while you look for a job.



I suggest that you go ahead and start looking for work in AZ now. By using monster.com and the various other web boards. You can use your friend's address for your contact information. A prospective employer will be more likely to contact you if you have AZ address than NYC address.I am crazy to move back across the country from New York to Arizona and just sell off all that I own?
Get out while you still can!I am crazy to move back across the country from New York to Arizona and just sell off all that I own?
Hi Im a Real Estate Agent in Orange County,CA please feel free to give me a call, my toll free number is 1(866) 825-9618

California Home Realty. Thank You



We also work in Texas and Arizona
do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment