Sunday, February 5, 2012

Does anyone have fibromyalgia in Florida or Arizona?

I live in Pittsburgh and Recently got on Lyrica and I think I need to move to a dry place because the snow and rain kills me here and the weather changing. The barometric pressure.Does anyone have fibromyalgia in Florida or Arizona?
I live in Tucson,Az. I moved here not only to get away from the snow and cold but the excess humidity, because of asthma.

We do have other challenges here. One I did

not even consider is the air conditioning. It

is everywhere. From about mid-march to about

early to mid - november the air conditioning is everywhere. And if you are sensitive to drafts

as I am, that is something to consider.

I wear my fall - winter clothes on the bus and

my apartment building. Grocery esp. seem to be very cold.

Also We have something called the monsoon in the summer when it rains on and off.

The temperatures are definitely warmer.

One other thing is where I live is very dry normally. I have to use moisturizing eye drops

and nasal drops.

Living here in the summer is like living in the northern states in the winter. Try to minimize

your time outside.

One great thing is if you are prone to depression in the fall winter there is a lot lot

more sunshine. I even found tomatoes

I planted last summer growing on my balcony

two days ago. When it does get cloudy and grey here it is only 2 days or less usually.

So it may benefit you. Asking someone who lives there is smart. I had not even thought how the air conditioning would affect me for

example.

As far as I know Florida is quite humid.

i ruled it out myself.

There are also allergy producing plants here. Do more research if you can.Does anyone have fibromyalgia in Florida or Arizona?
Before you move or do anything else drastic, beat your Fibro symptoms.



Free site tells how - www.FibroFix.com



I'm in Orlando, but help people anywhere. No charge.
  • north carolina dmv
  • geronimo stilton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment