Sunday, February 5, 2012

Does anyone know the amount of rent for an apartment in Phoneiz, Arizona?

I was wondering if anyone that is renting in an apartment complex can give me a heads up of where I should look on the internet, what are the better neighborhoods, what is the going rate of an apartment over 600 square feet. Where is Bellvue AZ from Phoneix, What is the traffic like, weather, is there anyway that we can get low income or subsides for a student going to school? I will be relocating there soon. Thanks a head of time for your help.Does anyone know the amount of rent for an apartment in Phoneiz, Arizona?
well here is an old one bout the arizona weather



Arizona Diary



May 15th: Now this is a state that knows how to live! Beautiful sunny days and warm balmy evenings. Mountains and deserts blended together. What a place! Watched the sunset from a park lying on a blanket. It was beautiful. I've finally found my home. I love it here.



June 14th: Really heating up. Got to 108 today. Not a problem. Live in an air-conditioned home, drive an air-conditioned car, work in an air-conditioned office. What a pleasure to see the sun every day like this. I'm turning into a real sun worshipper.



June 30th: Had the backyard landscaped with western plants today. Lots of cactus and rocks. What a breeze to maintain. No more mowing for me. Another scorcher today, but I love it here.



July 10th: The temperature hasn't been below 100 all week. How do people get used to this kind of heat? At least it's a dry heat. Getting used to it is taking longer than I expected.



July 15th: Fell asleep by the pool. Got 3rd degree burns over 60% of my body. Missed two days of work; what a dumb thing to do. I learned my lesson though: got to respect the ol' sun in a climate like this.



July 25th: Dry heat, my butt. Hot is hot! The home air-conditioner is on the fritz and the A/C repairman charged $250 just to drive by and tell me he needed to order parts.



July 30th: Been sleeping outside by the pool for three nights now. $1,600 in damn house payments and we can't even go inside. Why did I ever come here?



August 4th: 115 degrees! Finally got the air-conditioner fixed today. It cost $1,200 and gets the temperature down to about 90. I hate this [expletive deleted] state.



August 8th: If another wise a** cracks, "Hot enough for you today?" I'm going to tear his [expletive deleted] throat out. Damn heat. By the time I get to work the radiator is boiling over, my clothes are soaking wet, and no deodorant works well enough!



August 10th: The weather report might as well be a damn recording: Hot and Sunny. It's been too hot to sleep for two damn months and the weatherman says it might really warm up next week. Doesn't it ever rain in this barren damn desert? $1,700 worth of cactus just dried up and blew into the [expletive deleted] pool. Even a cactus can't live in this heat.



August 14th: Welcome to Hell! Temperature got to 120 today. Forgot to crack the window and blew the [expletive deleted] windshield out of the BMW. The installer came to fix it and said, "Hot enough for you today?" My wife had to spend the $1,600 house payment to bail me out of jail.



August 30th: Worst day of the damn summer. I'm not leaving the house. The [expletive deleted] monsoon rains finally came and all they did is to make it muggier than hell. The BMW is now floating somewhere in Mexico with its new $500 windshield. nobody told me about staying out of the washes during a "flash flood" warning. That does it. We're moving back to California and buying a house next to the freeway for some peace and quiet.Does anyone know the amount of rent for an apartment in Phoneiz, Arizona?
Check these websites out--



www.forrent.com



www.rent.com

www.apartmentguide.com



www.forrent.com is the best in my opinion. They will allow you to look at what the homes look like, and select options that you are interested in. Good luck!Does anyone know the amount of rent for an apartment in Phoneiz, Arizona?
I have no idea where Bellvue AZ is but I can tell you about the Phoenix area. It's hot!! The weather gets nice Oct-March and then the heat begins. Traffic is also very heavy during normal commute hours and when the snow birds come here in the winter. Apartments in Phoenix in a decent neighborhood will go from $600.00 on up. You can get an apt in the $500.00 range close to ASU but that is not always the best neighborhood. Northern Arizona where NAU is located is less expensive than the Phoenix area.



You may trying going on azcentral.com, forrent.com and apartmentguide.com to look for apartments. I think it's called apartments.com and that may help you too.



Good luck and welcome to Arizona
My friend Lori lives in Paradise Lake apartments in Phoenix, Arizona. It is off of 7th Street and Bell. I think she pays something like $600 a month. Bell Street is one of the main freeway exits. I like her area, but she is more of a people person than I am, and it is a huge apartment complex. The nice thing about the landscaping is there are all these fountains in the middle courtyard-type area that you can walk past. I was in Arizona the past winter. I have not lived there during the summer, but I would imagine if you live someplace with a pool and use white or light-colored seat covers and sunblock, you will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment