Thursday, February 2, 2012

What is the weather like in your part of the world?

I am in Arizona. It is sunny, calm and HOT!!! The high today was 107*.What is the weather like in your part of the world?
I feel your pain girl!
It was warm and breezy.

I like this kind of weather.

83 degrees, tops.



:)What is the weather like in your part of the world?
Cloudy



Michigan
Very rainy and gloomyWhat is the weather like in your part of the world?
Really hot here in Oklahoma.
i am from pennsylvania , weather was sunny %26amp; chilly..tomorrow will be raining
I'm in California...today was a coldish/warmish day...it's really windy out here now! The high today was a 77. =)
I'm glad its not that hot here. I live in Pennsylvania and its been sunny and in the 70's.
I'm in Connecticut. It's dark out but it's 58 degrees outside. Today was partly cloudy with a high of 75.
64 degrees

Lima, Peru.
75 and intermitten showers here in So. Illinois.
63 degrees and cloudy. :/
HOT.

It was 90 F today. And it's not ever summer.
Humid as fcuk. It got up to 93 in Miami.
GA



hot and humid
hot and humid.
calm and warm
84 F

san antonio, tx.



plus it was rainy and just yuck.
It might rain. I hope it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment