Sunday, February 5, 2012

What will the weather be like?

I'm moving to Arizona in January (Can't Wait!) what will the weather be like out there? Like what will the temp. be? I'm from New Jersey. I can not wait to get out of dealing with snow and ice! I love the heat!

Thanks! What will the weather be like?
It gets very hot there, but the good thing is, the humidity is nothing like the south where you can break a sweat just walking to the mailbox in Summer. You've defeinitely seen your last snowstorm though.What will the weather be like?
well if you love the heat your gonna love it there...my aunt lives there and i go ther twice a year...and it is buning up...it like around 100 and up in augest!What will the weather be like?
Lived there 5 yrs, and it's cold in the winter mornings, but that dont last long...summer once got to 117*.....so, its dry and warm.....good luck in moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment