Thursday, February 2, 2012

What would the weather be like in the Grand Canyon at this time of the year? Would I need a good jacket?

I'm from South East Asia, and have signed for a day trip from Chandler, Arizona to the Grand Canyon. They will pick me up early in the morning (around 6.00 AM) and send me back to my hotel at around 7.00 PM. I realize I'll only be spending about a couple of hours at the canyon itself. What I was wondering though, would it be really cold in that area this time of the year? What kind of clothes should I wear? My trip is scheduled on this Saturday.What would the weather be like in the Grand Canyon at this time of the year? Would I need a good jacket?
Wear jeans, sturdy shoes and yes, bring either a hooded sweater, or a windbreaker (something you may be able to take off and tie around your waist or backpack.) It will be nice and sunny, but also windy right now, which can give you a nice chill.What would the weather be like in the Grand Canyon at this time of the year? Would I need a good jacket?
Yes definitely pack a light jacket

Here's your weekend weather

http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/a鈥?/a>What would the weather be like in the Grand Canyon at this time of the year? Would I need a good jacket?
Hi Maverick,



Looks like it's going to be in the high 60's on Sat. I'd bring a light jacket, a hat, and sunscreen. Water, too. It's supposed to be a clear day. That's great as you'll get some terrific Canyon views.

No comments:

Post a Comment