Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Going to Arizona for the first time, what should I expect/pack?

I've never been there and i'm going for a few days to see the grand canyon and some friends in phoenix.



I'm not sure what type of clothes I should pack (i live in socal). or what sort of weather it will be. Are the people there nice?



any info will be helpful!Going to Arizona for the first time, what should I expect/pack?
always expect ppl to be assholes, there are ppl who prey on tourists so dont rely on strangers for anthing. i watched the news and all across the us is hot so pack sunscreen, shorts, and short sleeve shirts, pack one light jacket just in case it rains. carry cash on you in one spot and a money card in another spot in case u loose one u will still have the other to function.
Heat, heat, oh and heat!Going to Arizona for the first time, what should I expect/pack?
Well its currently very bright (in Phoenix) for the Grand Canyon I suggest a sweatshirt just in case. It gets really cold up there during this time of year.

( P.S. I live in Phoenix so ya)
You can expect lots of sun (pretty much 100% of the time clear skies during summer) and heat lots of it. So cool clothes and lots of Sunscreen

Temperatures over 100F almost everyday in phoenix.



At the grand canyon, days are cooler but still hot. But for night time it can get cold rarely below freezing, bring like one warm item of clothingGoing to Arizona for the first time, what should I expect/pack?
bring a sweater just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment