Sunday, February 5, 2012

Should I move to Arizona from Oregon?

I'm currently living in Oregon and thinking to move to Arizona. I have to move out of Portland, OR because there are so wet here, it rains most of the time through the whole year, about 9.5 months rains in 2011. I'm been really sick and depress about the weather in Oregon. Any ideas or suggests are very pleasure for me at this time. Thanks a lot for all of your time.Should I move to Arizona from Oregon?
My friends moved to Arizona because of her arthritis. Take melatonin suppliments and vitamin D like the rest of us.Should I move to Arizona from Oregon?
i don't blame you.oregon weather got to me to when i just went for a visit.i would definitely prefer arizona over oregon.you can even look into florida or southern california.
http://sarasota.com/
  • mercedes benz usa
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment