Sunday, February 5, 2012

Would I be able to make a good living in california with 100k salary?

I am an emergancy room nurse practitioner and I am interested in moving to the LA area. Would I be able to afford a nice appartment. I don't want to live in beverly hills or anything. I live in Arizona currently and I love the sunny all year weather but Arizona has me bored.Would I be able to make a good living in california with 100k salary?
comfortable.... a 2 bedroom apt in a decent area is around $2000 a month plus utilities more or less.... as long as u don't have debt or run up debt you will be fineWould I be able to make a good living in california with 100k salary?
Yes. My aunt has been in California since she was out of school like 19 %26amp; she's now 62 %26amp; don't make that much i don't think. She lives at the boat docks in del rey in a penthouse %26amp; she's doing pretty good. Good luck %26amp; have funWould I be able to make a good living in california with 100k salary?
100k salary



coooooooooooooooool
100% easy ull have tons of extra money to so u r set

No comments:

Post a Comment