Thursday, February 2, 2012

What should I pack for a trip to Arizona in late December?

I am going on a road trip in late December, and I was wondering what kind of clothes I should pack. I have no idea how the weather is going to be like during my time there. So, I don't know what kind of clothes to bring. Also, please let me know if I should bring any other important things. Thanks :)What should I pack for a trip to Arizona in late December?
google weather phoenix or arizona - I'm not doing that for you! Cloths are the least important thing - make sure you have any medicines and perspirations that you need. Make sure you have a couple of ways of getting to your cash ATM, credit card. Are you traveling internationally - you will need a passport and insurance for the US . More travel tips here http://HowToTravelTips.info
  • used boats
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment