Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where is the cheapest place in America to live that has nice weather?

I live in the midwest, and I think I've had enough of winter. It's getting worse every year for me. I can't afford to live elsewhere during the winter. During my visits to California and Florida, I've seen that the cost of living is very high. How about Nevada, Arizona, or even........Mexico?Where is the cheapest place in America to live that has nice weather?
Forget Mexico. New Mexico has beautiful weather:

Albuquerque

Las Cruces

but job market is pretty dismal. Low cost of living though.



Arizona is better for a healthy job market. Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the U.S., so no problem finding work there. But if you don't like 115-130 degrees for three months a year, you may not like it. Cost of living is good.



Texas has a decent climate and terrific job market.

San Antonio, TX is a low cost of living and a top ten largest city in the U.S. too. Dallas is a bit more expensive, and Houston's weather just sucks. It is a swamp there, so I would avoid that.



If it were me and it sounds like you are into warm weather, I would check out Austin/San Antonio or Phoenix, AZ.



Can't lose really.Where is the cheapest place in America to live that has nice weather?
Try living in Louisiana i live there and i still do it is warm we have everything if you dont want hurricanes move towards the texas side but live in louisiana its better than texas

But if you dont mind hurricanes check out New Orleans we are coming back so fast and a lot of the bad people are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment