Sunday, February 5, 2012

Which cities have the most pleasant weather year round?

It needs to be sunny nearly every day and not below 60 degrees fahrenheit for a high temperature on average. I live in boston and am looking at colleges. I graduate in june 08, and hate new england weather, i mean hate. Even in the summer it is too cloudy or rainy. Even though the summer is decent it only lasts for 10 weeks. People tell me weather doesnt affect them but they dont know better. When it is not nice out i stay inside and am useless and depressed. I lived in san diego and glendale arizona when i was younger and was in great shape because i could kayak, swim, etc. Bottom line is although new england has some of the best colleges I wouldnt be happy.Which cities have the most pleasant weather year round?
San Diego or LA, Phonex is warm and sunny to but it gets uncomfortably warm.
Phoenix and San Diego. Los Angeles this year had cold and snow, that is not pleasant. Also, they receive a lot more rain than Phoenix, which in retrospect, not the nicest weatherWhich cities have the most pleasant weather year round?
I would think Los Angeles, but I"ve never been there so i could be wrong.
San Diego - lots of great beaches, warm - hot but no humidity. Great resturants and places to go.Which cities have the most pleasant weather year round?
I'd go with San Diego, due to being near the ocean. Miami gets too much rain.
miami
san diego would be the best match. the climate is very mild, with short rainy season.
San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment