Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Would I be able to live in southern California with a salary of 100k?

I am an emergancy room nurse practitioner and I am interested in moving to the LA area. Would I be able to afford a nice appartment. I don't want to live in beverly hills or anything. I live in Arizona currently and I love the sunny all year weather but Arizona has me bored.Would I be able to live in southern California with a salary of 100k?
I don't live in Southern California but I've visited many times. One thing that is very clear there is this sense of keeping up with the Jone's. Of conspicuous consumption even if you can't afford it. Nice clothes, nice cars, nice homes, fine jewelry and making sure people see it. I remember once going to a restaurant in a Lincoln Continental and having the cheapest car in the lot. If you can avoid that, you can afford to live there. If you get caught up in it, you'll ruin yourself. Good luck.Would I be able to live in southern California with a salary of 100k?
its posable but only with good bugeting
  • xenon
  • tagalog translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment