Sunday, February 5, 2012

Arizona... Tell me all about it! Your Loves your Hates and should I move there? How do you view Arizona?

Any surprises? What's the best and worst things about it? Where is the best and worst place to live and or work. How are the attitudes, schools and so forth. Dating in Arizona is it hot like the weather? Any details at all would be appreciated. Thanks so much!!! :^)Arizona... Tell me all about it! Your Loves your Hates and should I move there? How do you view Arizona?
I lived in AZ my whole life and I am one of the few of my friends that can say I can see myself actually loving to live in this state my whole life. It's got everything you need. Northern Az is pretty wilderness, camping, hiking, rivers, SNOW skiing, beautiful landscapes... the southern thrid is beautiful desert landscapes.. looks like what most people think az looks likes cowboy movies and such... lots of great hippie stuff to do lol... the middle is just like california and new york only less people... it's a 6 hour drive to the california beach.. to las vegas.. to disneyland, to mexico.. the people are nice... I went to ASU and NAU loved them both... the club scenes are crazy good... you'll never run out of stuff to do the conerct line ups are always great.. hmm lets see oh.. the heat during the summer would be the only drawback to a new comer I suppose, mainly because they dont know the sort of tricks to dealing with it... but come during the spring and you'll see why people love it ... god I sound like a comercial lol : /
I love the weather in Arizona. I've only visited, but there is no humidity compared to St. Louis(where I live). It's hot, but it doesn't make you feel nasty and sweaty.Arizona... Tell me all about it! Your Loves your Hates and should I move there? How do you view Arizona?
too hot.



But they have the Grand Canyon! Easily the best place I have ever been!
It's a giant desert with a big hole and lizards in it.



I'm pretty sure the dating is no different than any other state.Arizona... Tell me all about it! Your Loves your Hates and should I move there? How do you view Arizona?
i used to live there they have the best sunsets
That would be up to you. I would not move there alone if I were you. A young woman alone in a state she does not know...does not sound good. If you have family there that would be a different story. Always travel in two's never alone. I understand it is hot there but alot of places are like that. Check all areas of research before deciding to move.
Pros: It has the Grand Canyon

It's close to California, and Vegas

Dry weather is better than humidity

Hot girls I hear



Cons: It's hot.

My keys melted once when I was there.
I have only been a few times. Sedona is great. Not quite so hot. They have misters on the streets to keep you cool in Phoenix. I do not know about the dating. I am married. There are a lot of spas. Natural doctors. The pools and water parks are not open year round. I find that strange.
i used to live there. it was pretty nice. just dont move to one of the small towns like holbrook or winslow. i used to live in holbrook. it sucks there cuz it is so small. and is you move to the vally areas (phoenix tuson) except a lot of dry heat. if you move to flagstaff or sedona, except an expensive town/city to live in but its much cooler there. well thats pretty much what i can tell you now. if you want anymore info about it email me, just click on my picture and my email address is there k. good luck.
I LOVE ARIZONIAA TUCSONN JUST GOT A JOB HERE BUT THE ONE THING THAT I REALLY LEARNED REALLY QUICLKY AS HOT AS IT GETS HERE ETC, DONT EVER EVER LEAVE YOUR CAR WINDOWS DOWNE ETC, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT FIND RATTLERS HIDING IN THE SEATS UNDER THE, FLLOR ETC, I SEEN ONE OLD LADY WITH ONE OF THOSE REACH STICK THINGS POKING AROUND IN HER CAR THE FIRST TIME I MOVED HERE ANS SHE LEFT THE WINDOWS DOWNE AND JUST STTOD BACK AS SHE FOUND ONE HIDING UNDER A BLANKET NEVER AID A WORD, AND SHE WAS LIKE A PRO JUST GRABBED IT BYE THIS RECH STICK THINGS WITH PRONGS ON ITT, AND TOK IT OVER TOOA SPECIAL HOLDING TANK BEHIND OUR BUILDING UNTIL ANIMAL CONNTROL SHOWS UP. ETC, SHE WAS AMAZING, NEVER LEAVE YOUR CAR WEINDOWS DOWNE, AT NIGHT OR IN THE DAY TIME ETC AMAZING!!
Its a great place to live if the surface of the Sun isn't hot enough for you!
Haaa! good ole Arizona! you know it has something for just about everyone.. The grand canyon is amazing, it just gets better every time I see it, You have flagstaff which has a lovely climate!, also sedona which has a more arty! or alternative feel to it,, try a pink jeep ride.. ye haaa!!! then there is oak creek canyon which can get busy , but is well worth the trip!, also there's the meteor crater at winslow, and the observatories at mount polamar.. or take route 10 out toward southern Californian beaches..

Oh yeah and if you go then don't forget to take a drive along route 88, its brilliant!, but make sure you have damn good car/ truck cos the road is steep and little more than dirt track!. oh and you'll need to keep your nerve too! cos there are some places where the road is quite narrow with shear drops of the side with no crash barriers.. eeeeek!!



If you can stand the heat of a summers day and the coolness of a of winters night then Az is the place to be, the dry heat is less of a problem than more humid places,, any sweat just wicks away almost instantly!. I found it to be wonderful. One of the things I found amazing was just how hot it gets during the summer.. walking outside is like walking into a oven!, thank god for air conditioning!.. but the strange thing is by about 8:30 and the sun has gone down, the heat bleeds away and it becomes more bearable!. I always used to think that those old cow boy movies where silly! - during the day the cow boys would be sweating their nuts off and then during the evening they'd sit hunched up round a camp fire.. it didn't seem possible! to me that it would be like that!, but it is!.. most odd!...



Dating was OK,, much the same has any other place, Just say hello!..



I have no idea what the schools are like, though I guess there are good and bad much the same has anywhere else. I lived in phoenix, or rather a smallish suburb called awhatukee foothills,, "id recommend it to anyone"!. which lays right next to south mountain park.. Its quite a place really with loads of trails and paths to follow , if your lucky you'll see / hear rattle snakes before it bites you , hahh just kidding!.. I was there for a couple of years and never saw one. In general id say that AZ is an ideal place to live!, I would move back there instantly if I could sure beats the hell out oxford England!..
born and raised in AZ, gotta love it. the weather gets to ya, and everything is sooooooo flat and wide (the valley).



tip # 1: NEVER call it phoenix, unless you are in Phoenix. People either say "Metro Phoenix" or "The Valley" and usually the latter. you only call it "Phoenix" when talking to someone out of town. Since the valley is made up of 10+ different cities, each independent and unique. Otherwise you are talking SPECIFICALLY the city of phoenix.



Tip #2: if you use the bus, and use the online trip planner (http://www.valleymetro.org) ALWAYS leave a 1/2 an hour before you need to, that way you can leave time for busses that dont come, too full, or missed close transfers. and trust me, there are plenty of those problems.



Tip #3: if you have children, DO NOT LET THEM GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!! Az ranks # 48- in the nation, i am about "average" in inteligence and knowledge, and i was always at the top of my class because az cranks out idiots (partly because the immigrants children take up alot of space in the school, and they end up NOT paying taxes OR take up much needed resources to teach thier kid's english) and so the kids who try end up being slightly better than idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment