Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm thinking about moving to Arizona from Northern California...What do you think the biggest changes are?

should I prepare myself for anything? maybe what not to do? how's the weather? the economy?I'm thinking about moving to Arizona from Northern California...What do you think the biggest changes are?
It depends on where in Arizona you are moving. Northern Arizona (ie Flagstaff) has different season and even snows, the west part of Arizona (Bullhead City, Lake Havasu City, Parker, and Yuma) seem to be the hottest with the Phoenix area close behind. The weather overall is very nice. We are only very hot 2 months put of the year with July and August being the hottest (110-120 degrees in the hot area and up to 100 degrees in Flagstaff) and January and February being the coldest (down to 50-60 degrees and 20-30 in Flagstaff). The economy is a little better here with the gas price at 4.15 per gallon in the phoenix area. I also hear that housing is way cheaper, but utilities and groceries are a little more expensive. Overall, the people that I talk to from California are happier in Arizona.I'm thinking about moving to Arizona from Northern California...What do you think the biggest changes are?
good luck burning! lolI'm thinking about moving to Arizona from Northern California...What do you think the biggest changes are?
Arizona rocks.



Well, Every US state rocks cause I love the USA!! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment